Listen Live
If you can't see our menu, you have your pop-up blocker enabled. Click here.
What's Going On?
RSS  Subscribe
List What's Going On? entries from
November 24, 2014
Things I've Learned

It was on this date in 1859 that Darwin published his theory of evolution and turned everyone into a monkey's uncle.
Posted by Warvel at 9:00 AM
November 17, 2014
Things I've Learned

Today is "Homemade Bread Day" which reminds me how long it's been since I've never made homemade bread.
Posted by Warvel at 9:00 AM
November 14, 2014
Things I've Learned

It's officially winter in Erie. Yesterday I heard the first 50, "Hey, have you got the bike out?" comments while snow was coming down hard. Jessica says I'm turning into a curmudgeon so I'm looking on the bright side. It'll be spring again just as soon as I hear the same joke 2,000 more times!
Posted by Warvel at 9:00 AM
November 11, 2014
Things I've Learned

It's officially Peanut Butter Month and I just read that by law, any product labeled "peanut butter" in the United States must be at least 90% peanuts. I shudder to think what the other 10% might be. Ooh, ick.
Posted by Warvel at 9:00 AM
November 10, 2014
Things I've Learned

Credit Skip Tucker with this idea. Why don't they just call Double-Stuff Oreos, Oreos and regular Oreos, Diet Oreos?
Posted by Warvel at 9:00 AM
November 5, 2014
Things I've Learned

The elections are over for now, thank God. If nothing else, they're a fascinating glimpse into the human mind. Political newcomers voted in are likely due to what Samuel Johnson observed a few hundred years ago: "We are inclined to believe those whom we do not know because they have never deceived us."
Posted by Warvel at 9:00 AM
November 4, 2014
Things I've Learned

A British communications expert says, in the grand scheme of things, misspellings and typo's don't really matter. I agrey. Just as long as we dun't all look stoopid. Heck, this is a communication expert whose sayin this. Not just any1 can become a communications expirt. I should know. I've got a degree in Speech communications and I've never made a mistakes.
Posted by Warvel at 9:00 AM
Erie's Biggest Online Auction!
Special Offers From Spotlight On Local
Loading Current Deals...
1. Animals      
2. Habits      
3. Don't      
4. Shake It Off      
5. Bang Bang      
6. Don't Tell 'Em      
7. Waves      
8. Jealous      
9. Steal My Girl      
10. Trumpets      
Watch Video     Amazon     iTunes 
Request Music Full Playlist